Thursday, September 1, 2016

Workout from Sep 12th to Sep 18th.

I ran much slower Marathons for the San Francisco and Santa Rosa, mainly due to ITBS.
I thought the pain was from the hill run at big sur marathon in April. But it turned out ITBS
on the right leg. I felt the pains only during the runing. And for both marathons, I felt after mile 18 or 20th(though I felt at early miles, but it did not affect my pace too much). And starting yesterday,
I used foam roller to apply to apply to my right leg twice a day.

I ran 11 miles Saturday at the pace around 11:30 this Saturday. Still did not feel good, but the
pain come and go, maybe this is a good sign that the pain will be gone forever.

I plan to run 4 miles per day this week, except I may run a little bit faster for Thursday morning workout. And I will run around 13 miles at pace around 10:30 to 11:00.

No comments: